How can life completely transform itself within a matter of days? When energy is packaged as the heart and soul of Jeremy Paul, its power is unlimited. I hope that in the coming days I can fill in the details of these past two weeks, before the poignant and mundane becomes too blurred. What’s important at the moment is to memorialize the creation of our family and of all the relationships that have deepened with friends and relatives as a result of the love spread by this bright star. We have witnessed how this amazing little being has brought smiles to the faces and hearts of countless people over the last two weeks. Our wish for Jeremy Paul is that he continues to have such a happy and spiritual impact on others for all time. And that he never, ever dons a comb-over.

2 comments:
i LOVE your blog. love your writing. i LOVE your son. he's a looker...and so lucky to have you and Barb as his moms! can't wait to become an active reader of your blog!
renee,
you sneaky gal. i'm so glad you shared your link with robyn, thus showing the world *wink* your little man is so adorable! i'm going to add a link to you from my blog if you don't mind. I can't wait to read more about your journeys with your little star. I'm so happy for you Renee. Happy beyond words. *hugs*
Rae
Post a Comment