Glimpses of a bright energy ball named Jeremy Paul.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
This is the day after Jeremy got his four-month immunizations. He really suffered.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You guys are such great moms!! He is going to love this when he's older. Make sure you keep the site up, first steps, first day of school, first day of high school, college, first date, wedding day, his first child, grandchild, retirement date . . . . . (he he)
Renee, He is such a cutie. I absolutely love checking your blog daily. Keep giving us updates! We'll be in Sac in 3 weeks....do I smell a playdate brewing???????????? rae
Jeremy Paul was born November 25, 2004 and shines his light brightly on the lives of his two mommies, myself & Barb. This blog attempts to share his light with all of you.
2 comments:
You guys are such great moms!! He is going to love this when he's older. Make sure you keep the site up, first steps, first day of school, first day of high school, college, first date, wedding day, his first child, grandchild, retirement date . . . . . (he he)
Renee,
He is such a cutie. I absolutely love checking your blog daily. Keep giving us updates!
We'll be in Sac in 3 weeks....do I smell a playdate brewing????????????
rae
Post a Comment