First let me quickly explain a tag. I know that this blog is the only blog that some of my readers visit, because they are more interested in the subject matter (the Boy) rather than the medium (the blogosphere). For those who don't allow countless numbers of hours to vaporize among personal pages like these, a tag is a question or challenge that one blogger poses to another. Just like the children's game, it is up to the person who is tagged It to keep the momentum going.
The reason I usually don't do tags is because most tags seek to reveal information about the blog's author, and I try to keep this blog focused on the Boy. Of course, I know that because this blog is written through my lens it is hugely about me, but I can pretend it is about the Boy as long as each post is about him.
But because I feeling a little needy right now, what the heck. I'll play the game and share some trivia about me. (You may return to your more interesting pursuits right now if you choose. I won't be offended in the least.) I was tagged by Kim. I would provide a link to Kim's blog, but her blog is password protected, and I don't want to point you down a dead-end. You should know, however, that she is 8+ months pregnant with twins, laying around in West Sacramento on bedrest, with lots of time available right now to vaporize in the blogosphere. The tag is the GTKY (getting to know you) type:
Four funny jobs I have had in my life
- Fuel pump attendant at a fishing dock
- Sales clerk in a store with naughty greeting cards and marijuana bongs
- Technician for the government's secret communications network (shhh!)
- Photographer of dead fish
Four movies I could watch over and over
- Sound of Music (I currently do watch this over and over, thanks to Jeremy)
- Young Frankenstein
- Amadeus
- Grease
Four places I have lived
- Sacramento, California
- Kona, Hawaii
- San Antonio, Texas
- Wiesbaden, West Germany
Four TV shows I love to watch
- American Idol
- American Idol Results Show
- One Life to Live (yeah, really)
- Best Defense with Jami Floyd on Court TV (Jami was a professor of mine at Stanford Law School)
Four places I have been to on vacation
- The top of Mt. Haleakela at sunrise
- The nude campground on Mykonos in Greece
- The tulip fields in Holland
- Canyonlands in Utah
Four websites I visit daily
- The Washington Post
- Slate
- Underneath their Robes (a hilarious gossip column about the federal judiciary, before the mystery author was "outed" as a federal prosecutor and the site was taken down)
- Chookaloonks
Four of my favorite foods
- Filet mignon (before I stopped eating beef a couple of years ago)
- Eggs
- Putanesca pasta
- Porter (beer is a food, right?)
Four places I'd rather be right now
- The top of Mt. Haleakela at sunrise
- The nude campground on Mykonos in Greece
- The tulip fields in Holland
- Canyonlands in Utah
I tag anyone who wants to play!

No comments:
Post a Comment