Glimpses of a bright energy ball named Jeremy Paul.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
A New Way of Potty Training
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
In many of your pictures your Jeremy looks so much like our "Cakie." I keep checking back to see that beautiful face. I'm too nervous to post pictures of my boy, but he looks a lot like the Merry Christmas shot of your family. Cuuute.
Jeremy Paul was born November 25, 2004 and shines his light brightly on the lives of his two mommies, myself & Barb. This blog attempts to share his light with all of you.
2 comments:
In many of your pictures your Jeremy looks so much like our "Cakie." I keep checking back to see that beautiful face. I'm too nervous to post pictures of my boy, but he looks a lot like the Merry Christmas shot of your family. Cuuute.
LOL!!! Definitely a great option.
Post a Comment